The Association of Pontian Greeks in Munich is managed by a Board consisting of 7 persons. The Board is elected every 2 years, as per the Association’s Charter.
Members of the current Board after the last elections (November 26th, 2017) are:
- Charalampos Fotiadis (Chairman)
- Christos Perperidis (Chairman deputy)
- Nikolaos Siomos (Secretary)
- Sofia Giotakou (Secretary)
- Elpida Voulgaridou (Treasurer)
- Kyriaki Tsalpara (Youth & Arts Representative)
- Ilias Karakassidis (Public Relations)
In November 2014 a Committee for the Genocide of Pontian Greeks was created, which operates under the auspices of the Association of Pontian Greeks in Munich. The goals of the Committee are the following:
- The communication and cooperation with other associations, ferations and other organizations of Pontian Greeks, in order to promote globally the topic of the Pontian genocide.
- The collection and dissemination of information regarding the genocide by modern technological means.
- The facilitation of the recognition of the Pontian genocide in more countries.
The Committee consists of 3 members, as confirmed by the General Assembly:
- Gregorios Giannoulidis
- Ioannis Sechidis
- Anastasia Dick