The Association of Pontian Greeks in Munich has been taking various initiatives seeking to preserve and communicate the Pontian tradition:
• Learning Pontian dances by participating in the Dancing Club.
• Developing and promoting Pontian Greeks’ eating habits with the help of our Parcharomanes.
• Organizing various dancing events or our participations in national or international festivals.
• Promoting Pontus’ history through various Workshops.
• Organizing trips that combine entertainment with one of the above activities.
Last but not least, one should not forget our Association’s social contribution, which focuses mainly on the financial support of people in need.